As I sat the table helping Kaylin cut out a valentine for Ryan and watching Spencer paint a picture and his face simultaneously, I had to smile. Later, as we put glue and glitter on the valentines, I wondered why in the world I even asked them if they wanted to put glitter on their valentines. It was fun, but what a mess!
The kids kept on painting after they'd finished putting stickers on their valentines. Thank goodness for non-toxic watercolors! The last time the kids painted, Spencer decided he was thirsty and drank his paint water.
Evidently painting takes a lot out of a guy, after he was finished painting he grabbed a cushion off the couch, pulled a pillow over his legs for a blanket (even though there were three real blankets nearby) and went to sleep. Obviously I missed a spot when I wiped him off, as he has a slash of orange paint on his chin.
After putting off the inevitable as long as we could, we once again had to go through the dreaded ordeal of cutting Ryan's hair. It actually wasn't so bad this time so we decided to cut the boys' hair once Ryan was finished. This is Jeran's 2nd haircut. The first one was in November; we totally buzzed his head that time but its grown in faster and thicker because of it. I insisted that Ryan leave him some hair this time.
Here's our little Pooh Bear (that's what Ryan likes to call him) post hair cut. Yes, he is wearing underwear. I'd just changed his diaper and didn't want to waste another when he got his hair cut so I put Spencer's potty training pants on Jeran to contain any potential messes.

2 comments:
Jeran looks very spiffy (as does his dad and brother). Nice cuts!!
Hey there,
Cute, cute pics, as always. Look at all these boys our families are accumulating! I think we'll have to all get together this summer and have some serious camp/cookout/sleep in tents time at Grandpa's house. (I like how I know I can volunteer that house, since no one lives there).
Post a Comment