Thursday, May 19, 2011

Say "Cheese!"

May is almost over and we've managed to get through all the birthdays and our 8th anniversary. School is almost out for the summer, the tulips and hyacinth are blooming and we even have a yard full of dandelions with a bit of green grass thrown in for variety.



Ryan turned 30 this month, so he had a lot of candles to blow out. Lucky for him, he had three little helpers to give him a hand. In fact, I don't think he had to blow out a single one-they were all out by the time we finished singing happy birthday to him.


It's had to believe she's seven already. She's developing her own sense of fashion-she picks out her own clothes and likes to do her hair. In fact, she actually put her hair in a pony tail all by herself and while it wasn't as good as if I had done it, it was much better than if Ryan had. haha.



We decided that now would be a good time to get our family picture done. Our first "professional" one, anyway. I suppose it was worth it as we finally have a nice picture to hang up. Nearly every picture had someone not looking at the camera or crying, but we managed to get a few good ones. Spencer isn't really that much taller than Kaylin, he's standing on a box. He's actually only a half inch or so taller.


























This is actually Kaylin's first grade spring picture. Ryan saw this picture and said, "She looks like she's a 5th grader! I need to buy a shotgun!"
 








2 comments:

NaDell said...

That's a great family picture. Your kids are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

haha! I agree with Ryan! She's so pretty! and I think that for her and Chloe, we should have a rule that a little brother (whichever one is most annoying at the time), must accompany the older sister on any date! lol!